Fire tenders arrived in the village and tried to put out the fire with the help of the local population.
Srinagar, J&K —
Four residential houses were gutted in a fire incident at Trenz village in south Kashmir’s Shopian district.
Eyewitnesses said that smoke started emanating from the house of one Showkat Ahmad Dar alias Bitu that spread quickly and engulfed three other houses, a local news agency reported.
Four houses were completely damaged in the incident, which belongs to Showkat Ahmad Dar, Muhammad Ismail Dar, Wali Muhammad Dar and Ghulam Ahmad Dar.
Fire tenders arrived in the village and tried to put out the fire with the help of the local population, however, till the fire was doused, it had burnt down four houses.
As per locals, short-circuit was probably the cause of the fire. Watch the video to know more.
The post Four residential houses gutted in J&K’s Shopian appeared first on .